Taken c1920 by Charles Colledge, Smedley St, Matlock.
St John's, Matlock Bath
St John's chapel of ease, Matlock Bath, was built in 1897 by Sir Guy Dawber.
It is located at Shining Cliff, on St John's Road, just above Dale Road.
enlargement, showing the chapel in the trees.
Click on photo for enlargement (on CD only)
Have any more information about this photo?
Please e-mail the author on: