Museum waterfront, Matlock Bath
An engraving from perhaps 1800, showing the Derwent sliding by the houses
which front onto South Parade. The house with the ladder, to the left of
the horse, has a sign "Museum", which later became the Royal Museum with
the famous petrifying well, see Photo 177.
Click on photo for enlargement (on CD only)
Have any more information about this photo?
Please e-mail the author on: